Sunday, February 19, 2012

Another Update...

I think there was a crash on someone's device, and from the error message it looks like it was with the web browser.  This update eliminates the custom web browser and favor of a built-in browser.  You'll probably notice that the references load a little faster and maybe look better.  I went back to using the smart phone version of the support page because users can now enter questions and comments with this built in browser.  Also, I replaced the Music Anxiety reference with one about becoming resilient.  This article formats much better for the phone and has some great advice for people overcoming a bad situation.  I hope you agree.  Finally, I did a lot of little code clean ups on this just to keep things tidy.  Tomorrow I'll blog about the reminders.

No comments:

Post a Comment