Tuesday, February 21, 2012

The Evening Reminder

The evening reminder was almost an afterthought.  The morning and mid-day reminders were things I had programmed into calendar applications before I built this app.  When I ported those reminders to Mood Sentry I decided to add an evening reminder as a catch-all for the end of the day.  I thought it would be helpful to reflect on the day and think about how I'd like to behave on the following day.  I thought that focusing on how I'd like to behave would be good to do, and serve as a sort of target for my automatic homing system.  I'm not sure it really helps me, but I like doing it anyway.  The evening reminder has turned into a part of my wind down routine at the end of the day.  I think it's good and am glad I included it.

No comments:

Post a Comment