Tuesday, November 13, 2012

iPhone Version is Now Available

Over the summer I was very busy with my day job, getting my house ready to sell (and then selling it), and a special project I would mention every now and then.  That special project was the iPhone version of Mood Sentry.  I submitted that version for review to the apple store last week and learned last night that is was ready of sale.  It looks very similar to the Android version and should function much the same.  However, now that I'm supporting both an Android version and an iPhone version, I had to give something up.  That something is the free trial version for Android.  I just don't have the time to support that any more.  As such, I decided to keep the price at the special rate of $1.99 for the foreseeable future to lessen the impact of trying Mood Sentry.

No comments:

Post a Comment