Monday, November 19, 2012

Did Pretty Good Today

I was feeling somewhat anxious  this morning, as I often do on Monday morning.  It was just a feeling that the "stuff" was going to hit the fan.  I made sure I used the app, and started the day reviewing My Experiences and a couple of Tools entries I thought were relevant.  I set some goals and got back to work.  I took a walk at lunch time and tried focusing on the tension in my shoulders to get those muscles to relax.  I reviewed my mid-day reminder and some of my goals, and realized that I was doing pretty good.  I was able to gradually defeat that feeling of doom, but I really had to work at it.  I still have my evening reminder coming up, at which time I'll further reflect on my day and my accomplishments.

No comments:

Post a Comment