Sunday, July 15, 2012

Took Last Night Off from this

I just needed a break.  I've been feeling a bit anxious and depressed these last couple of weeks.  It seems that every year around this time I get into a funk that just lingers.  There's never a cause that I can put my finger on.  This is the first time I've encountered this since I've built this app.  I can say the app helps, but certainly hasn't made my symptoms go away.  It helps alleviate the symptoms, and helps me address distortions that typically come up when I'm in a funk like this. That's a good thing.  This year seems better in that I've not sunken as deep as I have sunk in previous years.  We'll see how things go over the next couple of weeks.  This is usually a June/July thing with me, so I'm expecting it to end soon.  I'll keep you posted.

No comments:

Post a Comment