Thursday, July 5, 2012

Hope you Had a Happy 4th

I was going to post something related to gaining my independence from my depression, but I really can't claim that at this time.  I did have a good day yesterday.  I'm taking this week off of my regular job to focus a bit on this app and to get some much needed together time with my wife.  I'm having an issue with my wife's computer and that has taken me off task this week.  If you've read a few of my posts, you probably can guess that I'm forecasting things like spending all my time working on her computer and never getting it done.  These forecasts can drive me into a negative mood pretty quickly.  However, I'm really getting better at catching these thoughts early and challenging them.  The more I practice this, the better I get.  If you have similar issues, keep working them.  I'm sure you'll improve too.  Best of luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment