Sunday, July 8, 2012

It's the End of my Vacation

Lots of opportunities for distortions.  I didn't have the vacation I envisioned.  I was taken off task by the issue with my wife's computer earlier in the week, which really got in the way of my plans.  However, taking a moment to look back on the things I did I see that I did a lot and had a pretty good week in spite of the glitch.  I had some real quality time with my wife, I tried things I've never tried before, and for the most part I got all the stuff done that I needed to get done.  Note that one thing was not accomplished until late this afternoon, but so what?  I got it done.  I've now set some goals for tomorrow and will take some time to relax a bit before turning in.  Taking the time to review the stuff I did has helped me manage my mood.  It's a good thing to do and is the purpose of the mid-day reminder.

No comments:

Post a Comment