Sunday, July 1, 2012

Doing OK Right Now

Just OK.  I switched anti virus software on both my and my wife's pc's.  That "should" not be a big deal, but has turned into quite an ordeal on her machine.  Lot's of frustration on my part, and the driving distortions.  I spent about 5 hours last night and another 6 hours this morning/afternoon trying to uninstall (completely) the previous AV software on her machine.  This will never end, this should not have happened, my vacation is ruined, my weekend is ruined, I'll never get to do what I want to do this week, and more.  I'm able to counter these thoughts but it's an uphill battle.  I'm really knocked off axis with this.  I'm so stressed that I'm not using the app, just working til exhaustion on her machine.  Looking at the app now, I'm starting with the prioritization scheme.  I'm putting this under high priority and looking at it as a significant repair to house or car.  This really needs to be addressed.  Looking at some of my other entries there's really nothing that addresses anything like this.  There are some related entries, like forecasting that the effort will take a lot of time, but nothing closer.  Think I have yet another new entry for the app.  I'm on vacation this week so my inputs to this blog may be sketchy.  We'll see.

No comments:

Post a Comment