Friday, March 2, 2012

Tools - random thoughts

I've covered all the tools that are part of Mood Sentry over the past few posts.  These tools were mostly based on things I did for myself and transferred to the phone.  They are handy for helping me capture the gist of my thoughts, and because they are on the phone I can access them just about any time I need to.  There's extra capability that I put in there that I didn't cover, such as being able to change the entry name.  Check out the hints and option on the menu to learn more.  I've stated this before and will continue to do so, making entries for me is never a one shot deal.  I tend to "rough out" the idea with nouns and verbs, then revisit the entry over the next few days or even weeks, thinking about what happened and the ensuing thoughts, and then modifying my write-up.  Sometime things bubbly up over time, sometimes a similar event gives me new insight to the thoughts, whatever, I just keep refining the descriptions and with every refinement I get to know myself a bit better.  I sincerely hope the tools help you too.  Best of wishes in you journey.  Now I get to stress on what to blog about tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment