Saturday, March 3, 2012

Editing

I created this app to make it easy  for me to record my thoughts when and where they happen, with minimal time delay.  I can't always stop what I'm doing and document, but often I can at least jot down a few items to jog my memory at a later time.  The editor limits the number of characters that can be entered, and the app provides this to the user in the text that appears above the edit box.  I'm thinking of putting an indication of the number of characters left, but then I start thinking I should put down the number of characters used.  We'll see if I make that change in the future. Editing items is never that easy for me, and takes multiple iterations.  I'll go into some of that in later blogs.  In the meantime, please take the time to check out the edit function and the associated menu items.  As long as you don't save your changes, you won't mess things up too much.  Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment