Thursday, March 8, 2012

My Healthy Eating Ideal Self

Here's one I've been working on.  It's an Ideal Self entry focused on eating healthy...
I will seek out healthy items, focusing on whole foods.
One benefit is better health.
Another is better endurance when hiking.
Think about eating fresh, lean, and healthy, and visualize myself doing it.  Think about some healthy food items and "see" them on a plate.  Imagine myself selecting a healthy item and eating it.
Recognize that I'm attracted to high cal foods due to their sugar, fat, and/or salt content.
Recognize that this attraction is probably genetic and good in times of feast or famine, and thus not bad but beautiful.
Buy healthy items for house, make my own lunch most of the time, eat in more than eat out.

How's that?

No comments:

Post a Comment