Saturday, May 10, 2014

Didn't Use Mood Sentry Until this Evening

I'm not sure why, but I think it was because I had a fairly clear picture of what I was going to do today.  My issues at work were on my mind for most of the day, but I managed to get in a short hike, some reading, and I've gotten back to working on the next update to Mood Sentry.  It will be a while before it comes out, because I'll be touching just about every module in the app, on both versions (android and iPhone).  I also spent some time documenting some thoughts regarding my work challenges and then e-mailing them to myself at work.  Sometimes, just doing something like that can take a load off my mind and help me relax.  Other than that, I just read the Evening Reminder and set some goals for tomorrow.  I'll probably go into the office for a bit to get one thing off my plate, which should really help me prepare for Monday. We'll see.

If you'd like to contribute one of your experiences, reminders, any tool entry or just your thoughts to possibly help others make better use of Mood Sentry, please consider e-mailing the item (or your thoughts) to 4theblog@moodappsllc.com. I'll protect your privacy and keep the source anonymous.

If your therapist would like to contact me with questions or suggestions, have him/her contact me at info@moodappsllc.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment