Sunday, May 4, 2014

Did Better Today

Using the Daily Goals tool helped today. I had a lot of little things to accomplish today, and I hit just about all of them and then some.  The ones I didn't hit required other people to get back to me, which is something I can't control.  I've added another item and I'll hit that after this posting.  That other item has to do with preparing for a therapist visit tomorrow.  I may even do some light preparation for work if I have the inclination and time.  I've really been in a funk for the past couple of months.  I feel like I'm coming out of it and am not sure if it's because external influences are improving (mostly work related) or because something internal is improving (body chemistry?).  In either case, I'm feeling more like my typical depressed self rather than the really stressed out and anxious person I've been.  I believe working Mood Sentry has helped, but I have to admit that it gets tough to motivate myself to use the app when I'm really stressed.  I'll set some goals for tomorrow and prepare for my therapist visit.  That usually helps me manage my thoughts for Monday.  We'll see how things go tomorrow.

If you'd like to contribute one of your experiences, reminders, any tool entry or just your thoughts to possibly help others make better use of Mood Sentry, please consider e-mailing the item (or your thoughts) to 4theblog@moodappsllc.com. I'll protect your privacy and keep the source anonymous.

If your therapist would like to contact me with questions or suggestions, have him/her contact me at info@moodappsllc.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment