Thursday, August 23, 2012

Was busy today...

But I made the time to use the app and was glad I did.  I made the time in the morning to briefly review my experiences.  By briefly, I reviewed my entries for overgeneralizations, forecasting, and emotional reasoning.  Then I reviewed a couple of items related to difficult tasks and the development pattern/cycle.  I'm involved with some highly technical tasks these days and reviewing those entries helps me defeat things like overgeneralizations and forecasts.  I worked through lunch but realized I would be better off if I made some time to review my mid-day reminder, and then re-reviewed some of My Experiences.  I felt a bit better after that, and finished the day reflecting on my accomplishments and now finishing this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment