Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Jumping to Conclusions drove my mood today

I had a meeting with a new customer this morning, first thing.  My forecasts of conflict and rejection were not realized.  What I needed was to review my entries before the telecon, not after (way after in this case).  The call was the first thing in the morning for me and I didn't have the time to  prepare.  Then I got busy with other telecons and some highly technical tasks, which still interfered with reviewing relevant entries in the app.  The result was some low grade porpoising into and out of depression/anxiety throughout the day. All my telecons went well, there was no conflict and people appreciated my input.  That's typical.  This evening I made the time to reflect back on my experiences today, which has helped.

No comments:

Post a Comment